Thursday, July 8, 2010

Trailer Progress

Greetings, faithful readers. (at least, I assume you are, because I like to think so.) I'm here to tell you that the trailer is very close to completion(except for a few evil after-effects, clip clipping, etc...) but I'd like your help with something.

In the very beginning, there is a black screen full of green words that have no other purpose than to look pretty and make people say, "Ooh! That looks cool!" Now, since these are being placed at strange angles and subjected to transitions that make them virtually unreadable...

You want a secret message in my trailer?
I'm not going to rattle off a list of things I will not put in, because I trust you.

When I'm done with the clip, I'll put up a list of everything I used.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh.... I'm getting more and more eager to see this trailer! Hurry as fast as you possibly can!

    ReplyDelete