Wednesday, March 17, 2010

engines fired again.


After a long lull in productivity, I actually feel like I'm moving forward with the series. Anterria is with the editor, I've tightened nearly everything in the second book, and have started the third. By the time Anterria is actually printed, I hope to have the rough draft for the third book finished.

Yes, I'm intentionally ignoring the titles. I'm mean like that.

The next step in polishing off Anterria is to do something about the cover. I've done plenty of art, but book cover format is new to me, so it will be an adventure, I suppose. It also depends on what size I choose to print it, and that bears further research. I'm fond of books that I can slip into my bag, but also of the larger hard cover ones.

All that to say: It's nearly done. The beginning of this crazy story is almost upon you.
Are you scared yet?

Happy St. Patrick's Day. Wear green for Anterria.

No comments:

Post a Comment